1.1 Getting Started
In this initial clip of section 1, see how to sign up to Test Modeller and learn about the support offered as you take our 14-day Test modeller trial. Use the accompanying learning clips to boost your skills and knowledge of designing better in-sprint testing.
Click here to sign up for a Test Modeller trial and get started with these tutorials.
1.2 Creating a Project and Navigation
In the example, you’ll see a simple Model get built out and then shown the main menu panel. In the panel this is composed of Explorer for locating models and other assets, Data Lists or mini-spreadsheets for storing data for testing and tests which allows you to view and set up and schedule test plans.
Looking at the final part of the menu panel, you’ll see it gives you the ability to modify setting for Project and Releases. For Workspace, this is where you can control access for different Users or User Groups such as admin, editor, and reader.
- Use Workspace and control access for different Users or User Groups such as admin, editor, and reader.
- See the Get Started wizard options.
- Discover our accelerators for setting up automation frameworks (QuickStart Tutorials).
- Learn how to build out a basic Model.
- Use the Explorer menu and directory to find models and other assets like Data Lists (data Lists or mini-spreadsheets for storing data for testing).
- Learn how to set-up and schedule test plans.
- Modify settings for Project and Releases.