Generate an associated gherkin feature file for your model.
Generate Coverage Focused Tests
Test cases are equivalent to paths through the model of a system under test. They are generated automatically from a model, with or without test data and test automation associated with them. Coverage techniques are also available to generate the smallest set of test cases needed to test given features with a required level of rigour.
To generate test cases, navigate to the Generate tab of the menu and click "Generate"
2. TestModeller.io will provide status updates as the tests are generated.
3. To browse the generated tests, click "Tests" in the Generate tab of the menu. This will open the Test Cases side bar, displaying any created tests.
4. Clicking on a test will highlight the path through a model's logic which that test reflects.
The tests generated by TestModeller.io are the optimal set of tests to maximise coverage across the model. You can learn more about test coverage and how to edit coverage settings within TestModeller.io at our knowledge base here.
Export Gherkin Feature File
Once you have created a model with overlaid Given, When, and Then actions along with a test suite containing associated paths, you are ready to create a feature file for your cucumber framework.
Click the export button in the test path side bar.
2. Select the connector 'Gherkin' from the dialogue window and specify a name for the feature file.
3. Once the job is complete, there will be an option to download your generated feature file. If there are any errors, these will be present in the error log window.
TEST MODELLER GHERKIN TUTORIALS