Generate associated VB scripts for your model.
Generate Coverage Focused Tests
Test cases are equivalent to paths through the model of a system under test. They are generated automatically from a model, with or without test data and test automation associated with them. Coverage techniques are also available to generate the smallest set of test cases needed to test given features with a required level of rigour.
To generate test cases, navigate to the Generate tab of the menu and click "Generate"
2. TestModeller.io will provide status updates as the tests are generated.
3. To browse the generated tests, click "Tests" in the Generate tab of the menu. This will open the Test Cases side bar, displaying any created tests.
4. Clicking on a test will highlight the path through a model's logic which that test reflects.
The tests generated by TestModeller.io are the optimal set of tests to maximise coverage across the model. You can learn more about test coverage and how to edit coverage settings within TestModeller.io at our knowledge base here.
Export Test Automation Code
Once you have created a model with overlaid automation, and a test suite containing associated paths, you are ready to create automation scripts for the framework being consumed, in this case visual basic code to be integrated into your UFT project.
Click the execute button in the test path side bar.
2. Select the automation server you have configured. If you are using our Partner or Cloud workspace you can use our 'Community Server' which is already configured for your workspace. Note: The community server is a shared instance and may get busy at peak times. You may want to create your own automation server for a faster experience. Documentation is available here for creating your own server.
3. Select the job 'UFT Test Generation' from the dialog window.
4. Once the job is complete, there will be an option to download 'Result.zip'. This contains associated data spreadsheets, log files and most importantly the generated automation code.